Ready to deck the halls? Whether treating a house-proud loved one or on the lookout for a few finishing touches for yourself, our top Christmas gifts for the home have all the makings of a stylish festive season. From cosy throws to statement scatter cushions, here are our hand-picked favourites from the homeware collection at Monsoon.
1. The Shimmer Throw
The easiest way to make any home feel more hygge this Christmas? Just add a throw. Crafted from a rich blend of cotton, this cosy, textured design comes in a neutral palette that’ll transcend the seasons, making it a treasured piece to use all year round. Beautifully embellished with tassels and soft loop details, this oversized style is also woven with metallic thread for a subtle shimmer. Drape it over an armchair or layer it over a bedspread.
2. The Statement Cushions
Cushions also make a fail-safe gift for home-lovers at Christmas, lending a luxe update to sofas and armchairs alike. Choose from fringed favourites in monochrome hues that were made to be mixed and matched or indulge in luxe jacquards and soft-touch velvets for a textural contrast. For styles that promise to stand out, opt for pom-pom trims and tassels.
3. The Home Accessories
It’s often the little things that make a house feel like a home, meaning our artful accessories will make wonderful gifts for Christmas. Marble textures, rose quartz and metals in high-gloss gold and copper are some of the defining features of our curated selection, comprising trinket boxes, mirrors, jewellery stands and more.
4. The Candles
This Christmas, there’s plenty of reasons to feel merry and bright. Bring the warm glow of the festive season into the home with flickering candles in glass lanterns, carved votives and candlesticks in gold-tone metals, perfect for decorating living spaces now and for many years to come.
Shop Heritage Homeware & Gifts >
Define the Season: Claire Menary’s Christmas Gift Guide
Define the Season: 4 Ways to Wear Embellishment
Define the Season: How to Style Velvet Suits
Define the season your way with our competition to win £250 worth of Monsoon Home product – head over to Instagram now to enter.
- Promoter: Monsoon Accessorize Limited, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN (“Monsoon”). Registered no. 1098034.
2. Entry opens at 7pm BST on 13th December 2018 and closes at 7pm BST on 18th December 2018.
3. To enter, followers must do the following: follow Monsoon, comment on the designated Instagram entry post by tagging a friend and also like the post. An extra entry point is gained by reposting the competition image to their feed, tagging @Monsoon in the post.
4. A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The result of the draw shall be final.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over, resident in the UK and have a valid email address, UK postal address and UK telephone number.
7. Monsoon shall be entitled in its sole discretion to remove the tag, report, disqualify or require you to modify or delete content that it deems obscene, offensive, derogatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence or in breach of any other intellectual property right (including copyright) or that otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
8. Winners will be notified via Instagram at 1pm on 19th December 2018.
9. In the event that the winner fails to respond by midnight on 26th December 2018, they will be disqualified from the draw. The Entry shall be void and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate winner, drawn at random from the remaining entries.
10. The prize is a £250 Monsoon gift voucher, which will be sent to the winner, by post.
11. If the prize is lost it will not be replaced.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
13. For all queries relating the competition please contact Anna at email@example.com
14. Prize is not refundable or transferable, and there is no cash alternative available.
15. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
16. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Monsoon Accessorize Limited or its associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
17. Monsoon reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
18. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
19. A ‘valid entry’ for the purposes of term 8 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.
20. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions