Looking for the perfect Christmas gifts for little ones? Inspired by ‘A Ballerina’s Christmas Adventure’, our limited-edition storybook available FREE in store with purchases over £30*, we’ve collated even more present-worthy picks that kids are sure to love. From pyjamas to babywear, here are the wonders on this week’s wish-list…
Lola the Llama’s Picks:
As Aurora, the little ballerina in our enchanting tale, makes her way through the wintery woods, she stumbles across Lola the llama. See the colourful character printed across our nightwear collection, featuring fun appliqués on soft jersey fabrics – the perfect choice for Christmas morning. Want more llama drama? Look no further than our cosy knits, complete with playful pom-poms and tassels.
Robbie the Robin’s Picks:
Tweet, tweet! Robbie the Robin is another one of Aurora’s woodland friends – and he can be found right here on this ready-made outfit for babies and tots. Crafted from cosy cotton, this knitted set features a robin dress and polka-dot tights, making for a fun festive treat on Christmas Day. For more animal-themed threads, seek out penguins, deer and other woodland critters on comfy designs.
Children’s Christmas Gift Guide: Partywear & Winter Warmers
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid in store while stocks last. Monsoon Children purchases only. Free book is non-refundable. Subject to availability. No cash equivalent available.
Define the season your way with our competition to win £100 worth of Monsoon Children product – head over to Instagram now to enter.
1. Promoter: Monsoon Accessorize Limited, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN (“Monsoon”). Registered no. 1098034.
2. Entry opens at 7pm BST on 14th December 2018 and closes at 7pm BST on 17th December 2018.
3. To enter, followers must do the following: follow Monsoon, comment on the designated Instagram entry post by tagging a friend and also like the post. An extra entry point is gained by reposting the competition image to their feed, tagging @Monsoon in the post.
4. A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The result of the draw shall be final.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over, resident in the UK and have a valid email address, UK postal address and UK telephone number.
7. Monsoon shall be entitled in its sole discretion to remove the tag, report, disqualify or require you to modify or delete content that it deems obscene, offensive, derogatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence or in breach of any other intellectual property right (including copyright) or that otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
8. Winners will be notified via Instagram at 1pm on 18th December 2018.
9. In the event that the winner fails to respond by midnight on 19th December 2018, they will be disqualified from the draw. The Entry shall be void and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate winner, drawn at random from the remaining entries.
10. The prize is a £100 Monsoon gift voucher, which will be sent to the winner, by post.
11. If the prize is lost it will not be replaced.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
13. For all queries relating the competition please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Prize is not refundable or transferable, and there is no cash alternative available.
15. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
16. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Monsoon Accessorize Limited or its associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
17. Monsoon reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
18. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
19. A ‘valid entry’ for the purposes of term 8 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.
20. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions