National Unicorn Day is nearly here (if you haven’t already, add the 9th April to your calendar)! We’ve been thinking of how to make the day special at home – from outfits to dress up in to unicorn-themed colouring sheets, this is the only unicorn edit you need.
Unicorn Dress Up
Create fun, magical moments at home with sparkly unicorn motifs and colourful rainbow prints, that will bring out their inner unicorn.
Shop Unicorn Collection >
Unicorn Colouring Sheets
Every unicorn fan will love our new colouring sheets, filled with mythical creatures and rainbows waiting to be coloured in!
Monsoon children Unicorn colouring book
The Unicorn Cookbook
Make National Unicorn Day extra magical at home with baking ideas from @MyKitchenDrawer. One of our favourites has to be her Sparkling Unicones, guaranteed to add a little bit of happiness to snack time! See recipe below and more from her book, The Unicorn Cookbook.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
6 waffle ice cream cones
200 g white chocolate can be substituted for dairy-free white chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the white chocolate squares in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds until it melts down completely.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a mug and dunk each cone, with the tip facing downwards, into the mug until it’s completely coated
- Stand the cones on the pre-prepared baking tray, scatter generously with sprinkles and leave to allow the chocolate to set.
- You can use these for ice creams, fill them with sponge cake or sweets or simply eat them as they are. The creative possibilities are limitless.
More Unicorn Recipes >
Win A Unicorn Bundle
It’s competition time! We’re giving away a bundle of Unicorn goodies for you to win. To enter visit our Facebook page – ends tonight at midnight.
Enter Here >
More Activities This Way…
Easter Activities: At Home with The Kids